IMPACT is a not for profit organisation with the mission to make the digitisation of text “better, faster, cheaper” and to further advance the state-of-the-art in the field of document imaging, language technology and the processing of historical text.
Join a unique network of digitisation practitioners, content holders, (digital) humanities researchers, technical experts and service providers.
First-line assistance on digitisation tools and techniques and related fields open to institutions and particulars looking for advice.
- Open call: Europe’s cultural heritage and arts – promoting our values at home and abroad
- Open call: Data Space for Cultural heritage
- Job Opportunity at the British Library
- Open call: A European Collaborative Cloud for Cultural Heritage – Innovative tools for digitising cultural heritage objects
- Sally Chambers appointed as new Executive Director of the IMPACT Centre of Competence in digitisation