For further information and advice on digitisation techniques, tools, language resources, image and ground truth collections, project proposals support, etc., please do not hesitate to contact us through our helpdesk.
Basic information on data protection
- Responsible: IMPACT Centre of Competence in digitisation. Managed by Fundación Biblioteca Virtual Miguel de Cervantes (Postal address: Paseo de la Castellana, 103, 28046, Madrid, Spain. Email: email@example.com)
- Main purpose: Management of user subscription and information about IMPACT Centre activities.
- Legitimisation: Contractual relationship.
- Recipient: No personal data are released to third parties except if required by law.
- Rights: User may, at any time, revoke the agreement, as well as exercise the rights of access, rectification, erasure, restriction of processing, portability and objection.
- Additional information: For further information, please visit Legal Notices section.