The IMPACT centre of competence – CLARIN K-centre in digitisation (IMPACT-CKC), as knowledge centre, offers its expertise and resources in digitisation and related fields to all institutions and particulars looking for advice. IMPACT resources include a collection of images and ground truth associated, historical lexica for 10 languages as well as training materials and collaborative databases on tools, initiatives, datasets and competitions.
For further information and advice on digitisation techniques, tools, language resources, image and ground truth collections, project proposals support, etc., please do not hesitate to contact us through our helpdesk by filling in the form below.
Basic information on data protection
- Responsible: IMPACT CoC. Managed by Fundación General de la Universidad de Alicante (Campus San Vicente del Raspeig, 03690, San Vicente del Raspeig, Alicante, Spain. email@example.com)
- Main purpose: Management of user subscription and information about IMPACT Centre activities.
- Legitimisation: Contractual relationship.
- Recipient: No personal data are released to third parties except if required by law.
- Rights: User may, at any time, revoke the agreement, as well as exercise the rights of access, rectification, erasure, restriction of processing, portability and objection.
- Additional information: For further information, please visit Legal Notices section.