The Impact Centre of Competence and the Succeed project will be represented by Hildelies Balk (Chair of the Executive Board of Impact and member of the Succeed General Assembly).
To bring together projects and initiatives working world-wide in the domain of DCH, digital arts, digital performances, digital humanities and digital preservation to find synergies and discuss opportunities for cooperation, in particular around the theme of using e-infrastructures for the preservation of DCH.
The Session will be realized with the contribution and participation of representatives from several EU projects, among which:
- DCH-RP: Digital Cultural Heritage Roadmap for Preservation
- SCIDIPES: SCIence Data Infrastructure for Preservation – Earth Science
- APARSEN: Alliance Permanent Access to the Record of Science in Europe network
- EUDAT: Towards a European Collaborative Data Infrastructure
- CHAIN REDS: Coordination and Harmonization of Advanced e-Infrastructures for Research and Education Data Sharing
- DARIAH: Digital Research Infrastructure for Arts and Humanities
- DASISH: Data Service Infrastructure for the Social Science and Humanities
- CLARIN: Common Language Resources and Technology Infrastructure
- SCAPE: SCAlable Preservation Environments
- SUCCEED: Support Action Centre of Competence in Digitisation
- PREFORMA: a new joint Pre-Commercial Procurement project – which is now under negotiation – whose main objective is the development of an open source software licensed reference implementation for different format standards as a tool to be used by memory institutions to check conformance with standard specifications
Date: 7 November 2013, 16:50 – 17:35
Venue: Lithuanian Exhibition and Congress Centre LITEXPO, Laisves pr.5, LT-04215 Vilnius (Lithuania) – Room B
For more information, please visit the event website.
Share this Post