The Succeed project final conference “Succeed in digitisation. Spreading excellence” will take place at Bibliothèque nationale de France, Paris, on November 28th, 2014. The free registration is now open at https://www.eventbrite.fr/e/succeed-in-digitisation-tickets-11974663541.
During this conference, the main outcomes of the project will be presented. It is divided into three main sections:
- Taking up of tools. The libraries experience.
- The future of digitisation: sustainability and roadmapping.
- The Impact Centre of Competence
During the first section, all the libraries evaluating tools in Succeed will present their experience at the conference. These libraries are:
- Biblioteca de la Universidad de Granada, Spain
- Biblioteca General e Histórica de Salamanca, Spain
- Biblioteca Virtual Miguel de Cervantes, Spain
- Bibliothèque nationale de France, France
- Koninklijke Bibliotheek, The Netherlands
- National Library of Finland, Finland
- The British Library, UK
- Universitäts- und Landesbibliothek Darmstadt, Germany
- Universiteit Antwerpen Bibliotheek, Belgium
- Universiteitsbibliotheek Leuven, Belgium
- Univerzitná Knižnica V Bratislave, Czech Republic
- Wielkopolska Biblioteka Cyfrowa, Poland
- Wroclaw University Library, Poland
In addition, the Succeed Awards will be delivered in its second edition to one of these libraries.
In the second section, “The future of digitisation: sustainability and roadmapping”, we will present best practices in digitisation of CH, regarding tools, formats and licensing, and a panel discussion will be hold on further research and development projects.
Finally, the third section will provide an overview of the Impact Centre of Competence with a panel session on digitisation, preservation and conservation.
The full version of the agenda is available at http://succeed-project.eu/final-conference/agenda.
The conference will also include a companies and R&D projects exhibition during the coffee breaks and lunch. If your company or project is interested in participating in the conference, please, contact us at email@example.com.
Share this Post