IMPACT Centre of Competence is managed by Fundación General de la Universidad de Alicante (Postal address: Campus San Vicente del Raspeig, 03690 – San Vicente del Raspeig, Alicante, Spain. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
IMPACT Centre of Competence web pages are hosted by Poznan Supercomputing and Networking Center http://www.man.poznan.pl/online/en/
IMPACT Centre of Competence makes certain statements and claims with respect to material made available via electronic means. Except where an overriding statement or claim is explicitly made in the document or accompanies the material, the following statements are applicable to the document or material:
Statement of Acceptable Use
Educational institutions may reproduce and distribute these materials for educational use provided credit and notification are given, the copyright notice is retained on any copies made and that the name of IMPACT Centre of Competence not be used in advertising or publicity without specific prior written permission. Commercial use of these materials is prohibited without prior written permission.
In particular, the user undertakes to make appropriate use of the content and services offered by the website of the IMPACT Competence Centre, including but not limited to, refraining from using the said content and services for (i) engaging in illegal activities or actions contrary to good faith and public order, (ii) disseminating content or propaganda the nature of which is deemed as racist, xenophobic, pornographic, illegal, making apology of terrorism or against human rights, (iii) causing damage to the physical and logical systems of the IMPACT Competence Centre, its suppliers or third parties, introducing or spreading computer viruses.
Statement of Liability
While efforts will be made to ensure that the information contained in these files is accurate and up to date, IMPACT Centre of Competence, its agents and employees are not liable for any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly from the possession, publication or use of or reliance on that information. It is provided “as is” without express or implied warranty.
Limitation of liability & disclaimer of warranties
IMPACT Centre of Competence provides a helpdesk for the digitisation and accessibility of historical material.
No guarantee can be made on the correctness or completeness of the information provided. IMPACT Centre of Competence disclaims all warranties of any kind, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. No warranty is made that the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free and the quality of any products, services, information or other material will meet your expectations.
The service is provided for informational purposes only, and is not confirmed in any way for accuracy. No content on this service is intended to constitute professional advice, whether medical, financial, legal or otherwise.
The IMPACT Centre of Competence reserves its right to remove any comments that, in its opinion, are not suitable for being published. The IMPACT Centre of Competence is not responsible for the opinions written by the users through forums, chats or other participation mechanisms.
Data protection statement
IMPACT Centre of Competence respects your privacy and seeks to protect your personal data. IMPACT Centre of Competence will only collect and use your information to administer, support and improve its services.
Completion of and submission of any form on this website is entirely at the discretion of the website user.
All personal data collected by IMPACT Centre of Competence are processed and protected in accordance with the aforementioned regulation.
Purpose and legitimisation of data collection
Any personal information collected is disclosed only to the extent necessary to fulfill the request for information. The collection, processing and use of personal data are restricted to that purpose for which you have provided the data.
- Website user registration management: IMPACT Centre will process users’ data (henceforth, “users”) who register on the IMPACT Centre website (henceforth, “website”) to manage the registration and allow them for enjoying services offered.
- IMPACT members joining: IMPACT Centre will process users’ data who register on behalf of an institution as members in order to manage their registration as members and allowing them enjoying special services and benefits, as well ass tools and resources offered on the website, both as standard and premium members. IMPACT will process data of natural persons only with the purpose of their institution registration. This point bases the legitimacy of the processing on the legitimate interests of the de IMPACT Centre.
- Management of newsletter distribution: IMPACT Centre will process users’ data who subscribe to the newsletter in order to periodically send updated information about services, tools, resources, events, etc. of IMPACT Centre and of interest for digitisation and related fields. This point bases the legitimacy of the processing on users’ acceptance by voluntarily subscribing through the subscription form or by the checkbox at the registration form.
- Resolution of queries, complaints and suggestions: in those cases where users contact IMPACT with a query, complaint or suggestion via means provided, IMPACT will process users’ data only to properly answer the query, complaint, suggestion. This point the legitimacy of the processing on the legitimate interests of the de IMPACT Centre.
Although the website can be browsed without giving any personal information, relevant data may nevertheless be required in order to subscribe to the services.
Personal data retention period
Personal data provided will be retained as long as there exists contractual relationship, user does not exercise the right of erasure, and data does not need to be retain as required by law or formulation, exercise and defense of claims.
If user revokes the acceptance or exercise the right of erasure, personal data will be retained blocked during the legally defined period in order to manage any possible liability derived of the processing of such data.
Recipient of the personal data
The information collected is processed and accessed only by the responsible IMPACT Centre of Competence staff and it is not used for any other purpose than providing the services requested by the users. No personal data are released to third parties except if required by law.
Rights of the data subject
User may, at any time, revoke the agreement, as well as exercise the rights of access, rectification, erasure, restriction of processing, portability and objection.
IMPACT Centre will stop processing those data, except for compelling legitimate grounds, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
Data subjects may address IMPACT Centre for the exercise of these rights to Fundación General de la Universidad de Alicante, Campus San Vicente del Raspeig, 03690 – San Vicente del Raspeig, Alicante, Spain and/or the email address email@example.com.
- Right to revoke acceptance: User has the right to revoke, at any time, the acceptance by contacting IMPACT Centre through the aforementioned addresses.
- Right to lodge complaint with the supervisory authority: data subjects have the right to address the Agencia Española de Protección de Datos (www.agpd.es) in order to lodge complaints.
- Right to data portability: with these effects, from May 25th, 2018, user has the right to exercise the right of data portability according art. 20 of the aforementioned regulation. For that, user will send an email with the query with proof of identity to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Web log files
The IMPACT Centre of Competence website logs certain information about every request sent to it. This information is only used for system administration and for producing usage statistics. Data in log files are not evaluated on a personal basis.
IMPACT Centre of Competence reserves the right to vary without notice any material placed on the IMPACT Centre of Competence Server.
Permission to Link
IMPACT Centre of Competence grants the right for other sites to link to the IMPACT Centre of Competence pages. IMPACT Centre of Competence does not grant the right for other sites to link directly to any PDF, image or other file that appears on an IMPACT Centre of Competence page.