The International Federation of Library Associations and Institutions (IFLA) Headquarters is looking for an experienced Professional Support Officer to join a dynamic international team working with volunteers worldwide.
Summary of the vacancy:
|| EUR 3,605 month gross salary
IFLA Headquarters is located in The Hague (next to The Hague Central Station) in The Netherlands.
||Member Services Team
|Qualifications & Experience:
- At least 5 years of experience working with committees, preparing and writing agendas, papers and minutes;
- Strong applied knowledge of governance, rules and procedures in a membership organisation or similar;
- Effective networking and personal communication skills;
- Problem solving skills and an ability to enthuse others to engage in activities;
- High level administrative skills with an ability to multitask;
- Excellent written & verbal communications and presentation skills in English (native speaker desirable);
- Ability to manage and monitor projects to meet budgetary and outcome goals;
- Digital communication skills, including writing, editing and delivering web content.
For more information on this vacancy, please visit https://www.ifla.org/node/82040