The IMPACT Centre of Competence aims to provide a wide range of training opportunities for institutions engaged in or embarking on a text-based digitisation project or programme.
This section is divided in the following modallities:
- Face-to-face training: tutorials, workshops and training events organised by the Impact Centre of Competence.
- Online training: digitisation courseware created by the Centre (includes certification mechanism).
- Succeed training materials: training materials produced by Succeed project for specific tools and resources.
- Impact training materials: a repository of open educational resources useful for text-based digitisation activities.
- Recommendations for digitisation projects: Succeed project provides a set of recommendations on formats and standards related to digitization activities, especially in the context of text/printed materials.