- Planned opening date: November 6, 2018.
- Deadline: March 14, 2019 17:00:00 (Brussels time).
- Types of action: Research and Innovation Action (RIA)
- Pillar: Societal Challenges.
- Work programme part: Europe in a changing world – Inclusive, innovative and reflective societies
- Estimated funding amount: 3M EURO per proposal.
According to the call, the specific challenge is to develop new perspectives and improved methodologies for capturing the wider societal value of culture, including but also beyond its economic impact. Improved cultural value measurements and case studies also need to be developed in support of effective and inclusive policies and institutional frameworks that offer a convincing vision for citizens to cope with current cultural and societal transformations.
Proposals should assess and develop appropriate methodologies and perform comparative qualitative, participative and statistical analyses at national and EU level to map the various forms of cultural engagement, assess the role of cultural participation as a source of wellbeing, and identify the benefits of cultural engagement across population segments.
For further information on this topic, please visit the call web page.
Share this Post