The IMPACT Centre of Competence provides a number of services to Members and Pay As You Go clients, focused on support in implementing OCR solutions and building competence in staff involved in digitisation activities.
Find out how to join the Centre of Competence here.
These services are provided by the different members of the Centre and cover a wide range of regions from Europe to the United States and Asia.
We have divided the services provided according to their purpose in:
- Content creation
- Content preservation
- Digital library platform
- Linguistic resources
- Professional training
- Project proposals support
In addition, the Impact Centre provides the following services:
- Support for the preparation of joint R&D proposals.
- Showcasing and testing of digitisation tools.
- Organisation of events, expert groups and networking activities.
- Consultation regarding digitisation techniques.